I have recently started to switch all of my bathroom and beautifying products to natural and organic ones. The end result is that I am having less issues to deal with meaning I can buy less products which means more money for coffee dates or those Clarks desert boots I’ve been eyeing.
So o am going to start some product reviews and let you guys in on the pros and cons that I find.
Today’s product review is over Kiss My Face roll on liquid crystal deodorant. I’ve stopped using antiperspirants due to their ties with altimers disease. I like this roll on because they are easy to apply and the perfumed one has a pleasant scent to it that hints at fresh flowers.
– Smells pretty but not overpowering.
– Works well to hide odor once your body gets used to it.
– Dries semi quickly
– I have not stained any clothes with it
-small enough to take on a plane.
– Takes a while for your body to get used to it. You will need back up on a hot day.
– Doesn’t stop sweat because it is not an antiperspirant.